Mundus Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mundus Family

Where the outcasts come to play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few words (please read before posting)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riot
Admin
Riot

A few words (please read before posting) Empty
PostSubject: A few words (please read before posting)   A few words (please read before posting) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:37 am

Now. I want you all to understand that this is simply a place to get advice on life issues you may have. Hopefully from people who have dealt with the same or similar problems. Whether it be relationships, friendships, school, work, whatever you can think of. Please use common sense when deciding whether or not to take said advice.

If you have a REAL PROBLEM that requires medical or mental attention (this includes real depression, suicidal thoughts, cutting, life threatening illnesses, etc) Please do not post here and seek real medical help immediately. However, if you are already receiving real medical help and would simply like to discuss the hard ships you are going through, that is more than fine.

Also, please understand that no one here is a licensed or educated doctor, psychologist, psychiatrist, etc. (well they might be, never know, but you should assume they aren't). I repeat this is only for ADVICE from other people.

Also, no flaming, bad mouthing, insults, trolling, OF ANY KIND here. I am more lenient in other places on the forum, but these are serious problems and should not be made fun of. Anyone who is rude in this forum could be banned with no warning.

If this forum becomes a problem I will not hesitate to remove it. So please use it for it is intended for.
Thank you for taking the time to read this Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mundus.forumotion.com

A few words (please read before posting)
Page 1 of 1